This one sounds like another one that I will love participating in. I have included some details below but for full details and to sign up click here.
Because of the enthusiasm for the first Take A Chance Challenge, I decided to create a new set of challenges for 2010. This year, the challenge will be called Take Another Chance. Like last year, the challenge is all about taking chances with your reading by finding books to read in unusual or random ways. Unlike last year, I’m offering different levels of participation and a longer time frame to encourage greater participation and decrease frustration.
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 until December 31, 2010.
- Here are the participation levels. Feel free to do whatever level you want. You can also switch up or down midway through the challenge.
A Small Gamble: Complete any 3 of the 12 challenges described below.
A Moderate Gamble: Complete any 6 of the 12 challenges described below.
Gambling It All: Complete all 12 of the challenges described below.
- Each challenge you complete and link up in the correct Mr. Linky spots (which will be posted on January 1, 2010) will earn you entries into a prize drawing at the end of the challenge. Some of the challenges are harder and will earn you more entries. If you complete all 12 challenges, you will earn 5 extra entries into the drawing.
- The prize is a book of the winner’s choice from Amazon (worth $25 or less).
- Crossover books from other challenges is fine.