I am REALLY looking forward to participating in this as this site could use an overhaul. Here are the details:
As you’ve most likely already heard Bloggiesta is back for the Fall 2012 edition happening September 28th through the 30th! Today Suey from It’s All About Books and myself are opening sign-ups for participants!
Fall is a busy time of year with school starting and with a number of other blogging events going on, including Book Blogger Appreciation Week (don’t miss this!), but we wanted to give everyone some time to focus on those small tasks that fall by the wayside during busy times. Bloggiesta is the perfect event to check off those to-do lists and also get inspiration going into the wintry months! It’s also a great opportunity to connect with other bloggers you may have not met before or haven’t talked to in awhile. We’d love to have anyone interested to join in the fun!
Bloggiesta is co-hosted by myself and Suey from It’s All About Books. Originally created nearly four years ago by Natasha of Maw Books, we want to make sure to give her a huge thank you for starting such a fantastic event! An event that bloggers everywhere look forward to twice a year.
Remember, the level of commitment during Bloggiesta is up to you. We’d love for you to find lots of time to devote to blogging with us during those three days, but if you have just one day that you can join us, or even just a few hours of one day, please do not hesitate to sign up.
If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
A few of the topics we’ve already had interest in through our mini-challenge sign-ups (now closed):
- Scheduling Posts and Organization
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- Using a Variety of Applications in Conjunction with your Blogging. (ie. Evernote, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- Discussion Posts…How-to
- And many many more!