I recently participated in the Book Blogger Swap hosted here and when I saw this I couldn’t wait. We broke the record for most days below zero at 49 yesterday, so I REALLY need the Mug O’ Comfort:)
Here are the details – hope some of you will join me!
Fill a package with goodies for your partner that you, yourself, would love to receive. The package must
include a mug, and stuff that goes along with it (tea, coffee, cocoa, cider, etc)- anything else you want to include is up to you!
Dates to Remember:
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, February 24th at 12AM
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, March 3rd at 12AM
- First Post MUST be Posted by: Tuesday, March 4th at 12AM
- Partners assigned: Tuesday, March 4th
- Packages Shipped: Friday, March 21st & Saturday March 22nd
- Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, March 23rd
- Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, April 11th
Mug o’ Comfort Swap Rules
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you’re participating. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted before March 4th.
- Packages must include a mug and things that go in them (hot cocoa, coffee, tea, etc)
- Send things that fit your partner’s preferences.
- Packages must cost $15-$20 before shipping, to ensure relative value.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Packages MUST be mailed on or before March 21st/22nd.
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
Please do not sign up for this swap if you cannot fulfill your obligation to the rules above.
We don’t want anyone to be left out and not receive a package, especially after sending one. If for any reason you become unable to participate YOU MUST CONTACT US
) immediately so we can work out another arrangement.
Failure to send a package, contact us, or to link up a reveal post, will result in blacklisting for all future swaps.
Please note: Non-US-based swappers can only be accepted if we have enough folks willing to ship internationally (it’s an extra expense that not everyone can cover). We appreciate your understanding and patience, and we truly do hope to accommodate all swappers!
Title: Ghost of the Gods
Author: Kevin Bohacz
Publisher: Mazel & Sechel
About the Book
Was it the accumulated wounds to the environment that had finally triggered the nanotech plague or was it simply one more step in a shrewdly crafted plan to replace us with humans 2.0? As I write this at least one pair of these transhumans breathe the same air as us, and there are likely many more. They may look like us, they may even be almost human, but they are also cybernetic and will live for an extraordinary length of time. Trust me, their goals are not the same as ours. It was not a natural plague that almost drove humankind to extinction but an attack from within, turning our own biology against us. Scientists discovered all too late an artificial entity, a sentient machine foolishly created in the image of god, had been studying us and genetically altering us for longer than we can imagine. Perhaps it is because of this god-machine that we evolved into creatures who can think and speak and know our own mortality? This silicon god is so different from us that we may never truly understand it, but what we do know is that it is terrifyingly intelligent and it hates us. What we do know is that it tried to eradicate us from the face of our planet and then stopped for no discernible reason. What we do know is that its work is not done.
About the Author
I am Kevin Bohacz the bestselling novelist of Immortality and a lucid dreamer… Welcome to my dreams. I am also a writer for national computer magazines, founder and president of two high technology corporations, a scientist and engineer for over 35 years, and the inventor of an advanced electric car system – the ESE Engine System (circa 1978). I was also a short order cook for I-Hop, flipped burgers at McDonalds, and delivered Chicken Delight. All of those careers and more are behind me now that I am a full time storyteller, a catcher of dreams. Thank you for reading my stories and making this all possible.
His latest books are Immortality and Ghost of the Gods.
Visit Kevin’s website at www.kbohacz.com.